1. Basingstoke Live is organised and funded by Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council. Tickets are subject to their rules and regulations and can be changed at their discretion.
2. Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council shall not be liable for any loss, damage (including to personal property), costs or expenses, except in the case of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act or omission on their part.
3. Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council reserves the right to cancel this event at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, or if circumstances arise outside their control. They also reserve the right to alter or change the programme and line-up without prior notification.
4. Anyone attending Basingstoke Live must have a valid ticket. Proof of age may be requested upon entry. Please see our frequently asked questions [hyperlink] for details of acceptable forms of ID. If you wish to purchase or drink alcohol at the event you will need to have an acceptable form of photographic ID as Basingstoke Live will be operating a ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
5. Tickets have no cash value. They may not be traded or offered for sale; and may not be used as a prize or for any other promotional or trade purpose by any organisation. Tickets are individually bar coded. Should tickets be sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone, they will become void and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from, the event site.
6. There will be no admission to the event after 8pm on Saturday 8 July 2017.
7. As event organisers, Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council reserves the right to refuse anyone entry to the event site or eject them from the event site at their discretion and if they are found to be causing damage to the event site, the event site infrastructure, causing harm to any other person on site, using threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms, behaving in an illegal, anti-social or aggressive manner, in possession of any illegal or prohibited item or substance, under the influence of alcohol or drugs or in breach of these conditions.
8. Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council’s appointed security team may search persons and personal property or conduct ID checks. They will refuse admission to, or eject from, the event site, any person who refuses to be searched by a steward or person acting on their behalf.
9. Our listed prohibited items are not permitted within the venue.
10. Fires are not permitted anywhere on site. Anyone involved with starting a fire or throwing anything onto a fire will be evicted from site.
11. No alcohol can be brought into the event.
12. Drugs including legal highs are not permitted at the event. Search dogs will be in operation.
13. Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council will have official photographers on site during the event. As a ticket holders, you give your express consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and/or audio recording of this event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world. You will also agree to being filmed by police or security staff for the purposes of helping ensure the security of customers and preventing crime.
14. Smoking is not permitted inside the tents or any enclosed space. This includes vaping.
15. Your legal rights as a consumer are not affected by these terms and conditions.